Monday, June 16, 2008

Words of Wisdom from Kuya

When I was a little child, I always wanted to be free. I once climbed a tree and suddenly slipped off my feet. Good thing, I was able to hold onto a branch. Hanging for sometime, I felt the flow of blood into my ears, the fastest beat of my heart and the contradiction of muscles in my arms. For moments, I felt the agony; the sacrifice of keeping things not meant to stay. Then after, I fell. Situations like this may stop us from giving up our pride and keeping things and moments once ours. But then, we should learn to let go of things, and we may realize at the end of the day that they are worth letting go than keeping such things you never owe to. However, things are still up to you.

5 comments:

tintastic said...

i agree with him. sometimes we have to let go of things.

letting go is not synonymous with giving up. it doesn't necessarily mean that you failed.

:D

P O R S C H E said...

letting go is saying yes to a new beginning.:)

nano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nano said...

Tintastic and yfur porsche p. fernandez:I must agree. Sometimes we really have to have enough courage on letting go(and same thing on holding on). Letting go is saying yes to a new beginning (however, we can also make new ones while holding on).

Ienne said...

It's better to let go than to fall.